Tinkle 786 (Week 2)
In This Issue
1. Shikari Shambu has finally uncovered J.J.’s master plan and learnt his accomplice’s identity. But with Shanti and Shaurya’s lives at stake, will Shambu be the hero everyone needs him to be? Find out in Out of Work (Chapter 6).
2. Suppandi is Back At It, but this time in an orthopaedist’s clinic. Laugh out loud as he forces the doctor to consider quitting immediately.
3. Read The Rooster and the Dog, a funny folk tale from Aesop’s Fables, about a rooster who has a scary visitor. Join him to find out if he is able to outsmart this enemy in time.
4. Join YogYodhas, Bir and Bala, in A Vanishing World as they learn more about the praani world and meet an unexpected person in the strangest of places.
5. Tinkle has been saved! The Tinkle Fan Report has been filed with the Intergalactic Story Council. Find out more details on the Tinkle website.
Join Tinkle’s resident goofball as he answers some interesting questions sent by readers in Ask Suppandi.
Tinkle has been India’s formative children’s magazine for the last 40 years. Every week, we publish comic stories, facts and features on a variety of topics from sports and craft to science and general knowledge that will inspire and inform you. You will meet our classic characters—Suppandi, the hilarious simpleton; Shikari Shambu, with his adventures in the jungle; and Tantri, the evil Mantri. Also waiting to see you are a number of new characters—Defective Detectives, two boys who see a conspiracy everywhere; Aadi and Nadia from the wonderful boarding school NOIS; and WingStar, Tinkle's superhero from the north-east.